Saturday, December 8, 2012

School time!

Hey all!

So again I seem to have lost track of time - but thankfully not by much this time, so this post shall be rather short. Basically everything that's happened since Monday is school - Woop Woop?! yeah, anyway...

So Tuesday first up - I was asked to present to the school about myself and Australia, being an incredible Scout; I fully understand the motto "be prepared" and had the presentation ready. Thank you SISEP! I'm grateful you made me conjure up a presentation then, I would have frozen on the spot being asked now. Anyway, my presentation was on nothing spectacular  just Australia (well of course that's the exception), myself and Scouting in Australia. For those of you who are lucky enough to know me (cough cough), then you'll be aware of my fear of public speaking. I realise a ginormous mount of people share this fear. But regardless, I think I presented pretty well for my standards. It was videoed, so as soon as I have it I'll put it on YouTube and get a link here for anyone interested :)

Wednesday was nothing out of the ordinary - apart from Skyping home. Oh, and I re-started reading Dracula.

Thursday - I managed to find myself a cake shaped like a pig at the local store. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life I believe. It tasted amazing also. 

Yesterday I had a wonderful day. I had had hot chocolate with one of the teachers and we spoke about Australia and Denmark and everything and anything, and it was all in English! I had a wonderful time with that. Then instead of having the last lesson of the day, we had a fire. It was just wonderful - so much hot chocolate and 'Santa' told a story (I'm assuming a Christmas one) in Danish, and threw lollies at us all. Afterwards the guys started a small snow ball fight, but it didn't last long. To finish off, everyone that's staying here at Rantz over the weekend watched The Nightmare Before Christmas in the main 'theatre' (that's what I'm calling it anyway). It was great from what I remember! Though I don't remember very much, I assume I fell asleep. That was the conclusion of the school week.

Let's put in some pictures, everyone loves pictures. Though all I've really seen is snow, so that's all most of the pictures will be.




I'm proud to say I tricked you! *insert childish laugh* I didn't add any pictures of snow, because I found I haven't taken any - unless of course you count the snow around the fire, which doesn't count by the way. So I hope the pig cake shall suffice. 
On a completely unrelated note, look at this great picture of the QLD SISEP gang at Singapore Airport on our trip over. Yes guys, we are now a gang - let's find a massive dog and go solve mysteries and stuff.


Thanks for putting up with me guys! I hope you've all had a lovely week, and have an incredible weekend filled with sunshine (for all of you in Australia) and smiles :)

Happy Birthday to one of my bestest buddies Olivia! 16 tomorrow - try not to run anyone over when you start driving, have fun :)


Zoe xx


No comments:

Post a Comment