Monday, November 26, 2012

The Land of Denmark

So for those of you who are unfortunate enough to still be reading - today I landed in Denmark! :)
I'll be uploading the trillion lame photo's we took on the plane, but I'll have to take more pictures of Denmark and everything before I do that. So yeah, the flights were incredibly long, but I was (and am thankful for it now!) lucky enough to get a great deal of sleep over the course of the trip. We left Australia at approximately 3 (I think) in the afternoon on Sunday. From there we went to Singapore, where the Queenslanders spent 5-6 hours - just to let you all know (critical information here) they don't have carrot at the Subway in the airport, I was devastated . But I SURVIVED! From there we went to London, spent 3 hours or so there, then flew to Copenhagen. From there, we all went our separate ways - I came to my new family's home, and we walked the dogs (OH MY GOSH THEY'RE UTTERLY ADORABLE!), and hence I've seen around the town, it's such a beautiful place - quite cold though, but I was kind of expecting that.
Tomorrow we're off to school (boarding school) and I'm sure many stories will form there. So, that's all from me at the moment, and I shall try to update - with pictures next time - you all about everything I get up to.
Until then, hope everyone's having an incredible time at school, work, or home.

Zoe xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see a comment box I just can't help but comment... But, really, extra school??? I guess the fact that it's in a different country makes the prospect much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Plimer :)
      Extra school is always interesting! I don't need to learn anything thankfully, but it gives me the opportunity to do so if I wish :) This also gives me tons of time to do my English readings from QA....

      Delete