Friday, November 23, 2012

Housekeeping

So firstly, I'm going to introduce myself and the reasons why I'm writing here. As the title, and the fact that you found this blog suggests, I'm travelling to Denmark! I've been lucky enough to be able to travel on a student exchange from late November 2012 till mid January 2013 - through an amazing program, SISEP (Scout International Student Exchange Program) - which I highly recommend to anyone and everyone, even though I haven't actually been to Denmark myself yet.
So, about myself - I'm assuming and hoping that anyone who reads this has at least some vague connection to me. But if not, I'm currently 16 years old and am insane enough to be completing the IB in a school in Brisbane, Australia. Today was my last day at school this year actually, meaning I'm already lost without having assignments to complete. Which probably sparked the incentive for me to start up this blog - because, well... No-one likes packing... And this way it looks like I'm working ;)
If you're still with me CONGRATULATIONS  I'm hoping this capitalisation makes you all interested to see if I have anything interesting to say - which I don't. So I'm going to finish here before I bore you all to death :) I'm leaving in two days, and shall either update again just before I leave, or just after I've arrived in Denmark.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and good luck with exams to anyone whose still going!

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment